The 1934 D models from Santa Cruz Guitars harken back to the nascent days of dreadnought production (with a clear nod to the legendary D-28 owned by Clarence White and Tony Rice). Old growth tonewoods give these guitars a lived-in, earthy sound, while packing extra power and richness into the already-throaty dreadnought voice.
This 1934 D Mahogany was the warm, woody crackle you'd expect from a classic pre-war style guitar, with a glassy high end that makes it a lovely fingerpicker as well. This heirloom quality guitar is priced with an Ameritage hard case.
- Master Grade Old Growth Mahogany
- Master Grade Old Growth Adirondack Spruce
- Scalloped Advanced X Bracing
- Adirondack Braces w/ Hot Hide Glue
- Brazilian Rosewood peghead overlay
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Vintage Varnish top tint
- Nickel Waverly tuners w/ Oval Buttons
- 25.25" Scale
- 1 11/16" Nut
- 2 3/16" string spacing