Martin has you ready for the studio or the stage with this affordable, all solid wood 16 series Grand Auditorium! Classic design meets modern playability: satin-finished Indian rosewood back and sides provide rich bass overtones, while the gloss-finish Sitka spruce top ensures even, balanced projection.
Finishing touches include a herringbone rosette, faux tortoise pickguard & binding, and mother-of-pearl dots on the fingerboard. Innovative design features like the high-performance tapered neck and deep cutaway allow for easy access all the way up the neck, while the thinner Grand Performance body depth (4 1/8") helps bring out the mids for an instrument that's easier to record and mix live.
Everything is finished off with the onboard Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2 pickup system, for a guitar that is versatile and road-ready. Priced with sturdy soft-shell case!
- Sitka Spruce top
- East Indian rosewood back & sides
- Scalloped, forward-shifted Sitka spruce X bracing
- Ebony bridge & fingerboard
- Satin back and sides, gloss top
- Modified Low Oval neck shape with high-performance taper
- 25.4" scale length
- 1 3/4" nut width
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2 pickup system