This "Aged" Martin D-28 Authentic shares specs with a standard D-28 Authentic 1937 model, but its exceptionally thin finish and carefully distressed aesthetic set it apart from the crowd. We haven't had another D-28A 1937 that sounds like this: it's wide open, with the woody thump and projection of a decades-old guitar. It's very light, and responds with ease, whether you're strumming, flatpicking or playing fingerstyle. Have a look at our photos for closeups of the finish work. Priced with hard case from Martin.
Please note: Video sample shows a previously sold example of this model. Pictured guitar is in stock!
- Adirondack spruce top (with VTS)
- Madagascar rosewood back & sides
- 25.4" scale length
- 1 3/4" nut width
- 2 5/16" string spacing at the bridge
- Scalloped Authentic 1937 forward-shifted X-bracing in Adirondack spruce
- Genuine mahogany neck
- Authentic 1937 neck shape w/ standard taper
- Hard case