Wee Lowden in a 35-series! George Lowden achieved something rather remarkable with his "Wee Lowden," a guitar of diminutive dimensions with a large voice, and an impressively robust, bass response.
With its Alpine spruce top and Guatemalan rosewood back and sides, this WL-35 offers even more headroom over its cedar-topped sibling, making it well suited for fingerstyle as well as more dynamic, rhythm and lead-melody applications.
All in all, a wildly capable, very enjoyable parlor with upscale tone woods and appointments to match. Priced with Hiscox hard case.
- Alpine spruce top
- Guatemalan rosewood back & sides
- 610mm scale (approx. 24")
- Five-piece, mahogany neck
- Wood binding and purfling scheme
- Abalone rosette
- Gotoh 510 gold tuners w/ ebony buttons
- Lowden's signature, pinless bridge in rosewood, w/ two-piece compensated saddle
- Clear pickguard
- Hiscox hard-shell case
- Serial #24356