A recreation of a special 1962 Strat, the Vintage Custom ’62 Stratocaster is for players and collectors who want a rare example of, well, a rarity—we know, it gets meta.
The two-piece body is crafted from alder selected for weight and grain, and sports a NOS flash coat lacquer finish, along with Closet Classic metal parts; a complete Time Capsule package.
The real magic of this guitar is in the neck and fingerboard; the ultra-stable, tinted riftsawn maple neck has a “C”-profile that’s ideal for thumb-over, or any other playing style. The flat-lam 7.25”-9.5”-radius maple fingerboard is based on ultra-rare examples we found from that era and flattens out as you head for the upper registers, making it easy to bend without fretting out. 21 medium-vintage frets complete the neck, adding even more vintage-style feel and performance to this stunning guitar.
Other features include three Hand-Wound ‘62/’63 Strat single-coil pickups, 5-way switch, vintage-style wiring, 3-ply Parchment pickguard, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree with metal spacer.
Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Alder body, Flash Coat Lacquer
- Rift Sawn Maple neck, Tinted Flash Coat Lacquer
- 1963 "C" carve, .83-1"
- 7.25" to 9.5" Vintage Compound Radius
- 1.650" bone nut
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- 3-Ply Parchment pickguard, Vintage White plastics
- Vintage-Style tuners
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound '62/'63 Single-Coil Strat pickups
- Volume, tone (neck), tone (middle), 5-way
- Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7lbs 11oz