- Power Output: 700 watts @ 2.67 or 4 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Deep: +6 dB <250 Hz
- Low Mid: +/- 15 dB @ 300 Hz
- High Mid: +/- 14dB @ 800 Hz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Bright: +6 dB >3 kHz, shelving
- -10dB input pad
- Tuner output
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Cooling: Two high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 12″ W x 9″ D x 3″ H
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Warranty: Three year limited
Boasting an incredibly flexible EQ section, the AG 700 features controls for Treble, High Mid, Low Mid and Bass along with Deep and Bright EQ switches for a broadband boost. The AG 700 also features a series effects loop, XLR balanced output and two rear panel speakon outputs.
The AG 700 has the clarity, dynamic range and fast transient response of the legendary AG 500 with a big low-end and high headroom. This solid state amplifier provides 700 continuous watts at 4 ohms while only weighing 4.9 lbs.
**Please note: A Speakon connector is required to plug this head into a cabinet (not provided by Aguilar).