Walrus Audio MAKO Series ACS1 Amp/Cab SimulatorRegular price $399.00
The ACS1 is an amplifier and speaker cab simulator delivering the sound and feel of world-class amplifiers, complimentary speaker cabinets, and controllable room size. With the ACS1, players have expansive options to deliver their tone whether it's on stage, in the studio, or practicing at home. Simple controls, stereo in and out, onboard presets, and MIDI support make the ACS1 an immeasurable tool in a guitarists arsenal.
- Cabinet IRs
- The ACS1 holds six high-quality cabinet impulse responses (IRs). It ships pre-loaded with six custom cabinet IRs developed by Walrus Audio that sound great with each amp. Users also have the option to load their own IRs via our new customer web app found at walrusaudio.io.
- Use the ABC Cab toggle switch to select your cab preference. Access the second set of cabs by holding down bypass while changing the cab toggle position.
- Room Ambience
- Simulate the size of the room that your amp and cabinet are in. At zero, it would resemble tracking your amp in an isolated environment with no reverb. At max would emulate a natural-sounding, large studio environment.
- Save up to three presets onboard by dialing in your favorite sound then pressing and holding the bypass and boost switch simultaneously. Both LEDs will flash confirming your settings were saved. Cycle through presets by pressing and releasing bypass and boost simultaneously. The pedal will cycle through the three onboard presets - red, green, and blue. When power is removed from the pedal, it will boot up in the last used preset. Using MIDI, up to 128 presets can be saved and recalled.
- A boost feature is available by pressing the boost switch. It allows you to quickly jump to a preset level of volume and/or gain. The boost LED will flash letting you know that it is active. To set the boost, simply click the switch on and adjust the volume and gain knobs to taste. Pressing the boost switch again will save your boost settings and return the pedal to its normal level of volume and gain.