This gently used Sadowsky Jim Hall signature model is incredibly inspiring to play (and one would expect no less given who's names are attached). Music simply pours out of this guitar and before you realize it, a solid hour has past before you've even come up for air.
Effortless playability, perfect weight / balance, and an amplified tone that retains a gorgeous acoustic clarity...it's all there. Some guitars inspire you to new levels with your playing and give you exactly what you ask from it...this is one of those guitars.
Condition: Excellent with only light signs of wear present for a guitar of this age. No fret wear; setup feels spot-on.
- 16″ Body with 2 3/4″ Side Depth
- Lightweight 5-ply Premium Flame Maple Construction
- Maple Neck with Ebony Fingerboard
- Dovetail Neck Joint Shaped to Jim Hall’s Specifications
- Custom Designed Sadowsky Ebony Tailpiece with String Ground
- 24 3/4″ Scale Length
- 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- Custom-Wound Sadowsky Pickup with Gold Cover
- Highest Quality Pots and Switchcraft Jack
- SN A066