This used 2014 CEO7 is in fine shape and is a great buy for the holidays! Bringing together features like a 00-14 fret slope-shoulder body, Adirondack spruce top, and true mahogany back and sides, the Martin CEO-7 harkens back to "Golden Era" acoustic craftsmanship with modern execution. The shallow-style body and comfy V-shape neck make playing a breeze and proffers a twangy, rich tone ideal for country picking, old soul blues, or folk. Priced with hard case.
Video features a previously sold model.
- Solid mahogany back & sides
- Solid Adirondack spruce top
- Slope-shouldered 00 body size w/ 14 frets
- 24.9'' scale length
- 1 3/4'' nut width
- Standard ''X'' scalloped bracing, Adirondack spruce
- Grained ivoroid binding
- Modified V neck shape
- 2-5/16'' string spacing at bridge
- Ebony fingerboard, headplate, and bridge
- Polished gloss finish with Autumn Sunset burst
- Golden Age Relic Nickel 2517 tuners