MacMull Guitars, based in Israel, have one goal in mind - to make pro-level instruments that help players achieve that unique "spiritual" bond with their instruments. Some seek this bond in vintage guitars, others in new builds, others still in modern interpretations of what a guitar can be.
MacMull pays great attention to the matching of bodies and necks, pickup balance, electronics, etc...things that you wouldn't see or notice at first glance, heck, even at the 2nd or 3rd glance, but you feel and hear them the second you pick these guitars up.
This Heartbreaker model is incredibly lively and resonant - it's super loud when strumming sans amp. The neck carve, like all MacMull guitars, is definitely a highlight...it's broken-in feeling, the perfect balance of slender and slightly chunky, excellent fretwork....and the tones are fantastic. Think early 60s Fender carve.
Tonally, this guitar delivers exactly what you'd expect - twang, chime, bite, muscle, clarity...in short? It sounds like a killer Tele, nothing more, nothing less!
Condition: Near mint. The setup is spot on.
If you're into Danocasters, Jeff Senn's guitars, etc...definitely put these on your wishlist. Fantastic guitars! Priced with hardshell case.
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: One Piece Premium Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Madagascar Rosewood
- Pickguard: Solid Tortoiseshell
- Neck Profile: Macmull Oval C (20.6mm, 1st fret - 24mm 12th fret)
- Neck Width: 1.65"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Fret Wire: Jescar 55090 (Dunlop 6105 spec)
- Top Finish: Vintage Heartbreaker Burst
- Back/Sides Finish: Macmull Chocolate Brown
- Headstock Finish: Black Headstock / Gold Silkscreen Logo
- Aging: NOS (aged)
- Bridge: Half Heartbreaker Bridge
- Neckplate Engraving: Standard Macmull Engraving
- Strings: D'addario XL .10
- Case: Custom Macmull Hard Case (G&G)
- Weight: 7.52lbs