We’ve just received another killer Troubadour in from Koll, this time featuring a “fat” t-style pickup configuration that really elevates this model’s versatility.
Outfitted with a Curtis Novak Double Rail bridge pickup and an Arcane Triple Clone humbucker in the neck position, we’re getting all of the spank and clarity you’d ever want out of a classic slab body guitar, combined with the richness and power of the higher output pickups. Master volume and tone with a 3-way switch provide the player with familiar and effective control that yields shades of the single coil cut of a Telecaster and the more authoritative bite of a Les Paul Junior.
The British Racing Green nitro finish really complements the white celluloid pickguard and rosewood fingerboard, providing a unique aesthetic that flows seamlessly with the Troubadour's body style. The satin finished maple neck offers up smooth playability with a super comfortable medium C profile.
Price includes hardshell case.
- BODY: Ash
- NECK: Maple, bolt-on, medium C shape
- NUT WIDTH: 1.687" hand-cut unbleached bone
- FINISH: British Racing Green Nitrocellulose lacquer
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 10" to 14" compound radius
- FRETS: Jescar .090 x .055 medium jumbo
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BRIDGE: Barden Telecaster bridge
- PICKUPS: Curtis Novak Double-Rail Tele, Arcane Triple Clone Humbucker
- WEIGHT: 7lbs 0oz
- Serial # 19610