Karma Guitar Amplifiers & Pedals was born in the recording studio by Grammy-nominated, award winning producer/engineer/mixer, Greg Droman.
The MTN-10 Distortion represents Greg's desire to create a more affordable, studier version of the lauded early 90s Ibanez Mostortion. To that end, the MTN-10 mimics the same controls found on the Mostortion and uses the same CA3260 IC that’s found in the original.
Used by Rob McNelley (Joe Bonamassa, Buddy Guy, Delbert McClinton, Bob Seger), Peter Stroud (Sheryl Crow, Don Henley, Pete Droge, Sarah McLachlan), Neale Heywood (Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey Buckingham), and many others.
- Transparent, amp-like OD/Distortion
- Premium quality parts and plated-through pcb
- Meticulously built and tested in the United States
- True bypass switching
- CA3260 IC chip as in the original
- THIS is the one the Nashville guys are using!
- Custom powder coated and silk screened enclosure
- Flexible 3-knob EQ for wide ranging tone control
- Plenty of gain to push the front end of your amp
- Great touch sensitivity – highly dynamic
- 9v external power only @ 11ma (DC jack is on the side)
- Also fantastic as a clean boost