This 2012 guitar sports a stunning Worn Ice Blue finish and we simply can't say enough about Nik Huber's finishes. The satin finished top (and neck) melds perfectly with the open-pore/satin finish on the back of the body to create a very unique playing experience. Flawless builds coupled with the "raw" feel of the woods used...if we could get this finish on every guitar we own, we would!
This guitar is extremely resonant, quite loud acoustically, and sustains for days without the aid of amplification. Plugged in? Punch. Articulation. Power. The splittable Haussel made bridge humbucker in combination with a Haussell P90 neck pickup yields a ton of different tones - classic rock, Tele-esq twang, even fat jazzy neck tones are possible with this setup.
Condition: Very good+. The main area of wear is on the back, which is shallow / superficial (see pics). Frets show very, very light wear. Otherwise, there are only light signs of prior ownership.
If you're in the market for an exceptional rethink of a Les Paul Jr/Special, you really owe it to yourself to check out a Huber! Priced with a hardshell case.
- Mahogany Body (flattop), cream binding, satin finish
- Curly Maple Neck, .88" @ 1st fret, .96" @ 12th fret
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Bone dots
- Compound radius, 10-14"
- 22 Medium Jumbo, extra hard frets
- 25" Scale Length
- Double action truss rod
- Polished bone nut
- 1.67" nut width
- Huber stop tail (aluminum w/brass studs)
- Schaller Grandtune Kluson-style tuners[nbsp]
- Haussel Humbucker & P90
- 1 master volume, 1 master tone (push/pull), 3 way toggle switch
- 010-046 strings
- Hardshell case