Players who have spent any amount of time with a Gibson ES-175 will surely appreciate the build quality and tone of this beautiful Heritage H-575!
This Kalamazoo MI made hollowbody electric provides a wonderful palette of tones thanks to the lively and resonant body and a great set of Seymour Duncan Seth Lover PAF style humbuckers. A formiddable jazz instrument, the H-575 extends into R&B and blues with ease, making it a very versatile guitar.
Condition: Excellent. It's been wonderfully maintained and shows only light handling and play wear. Frets are clean and playability is superb. We replaced the original rosewood bridge with another rosewood bridge (pictured) that intonates better than the original.
Priced with original hardshell case.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top & Body)
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Neck Profile: Standard - .83" @ 1st fret / .94" @ 9th fret
- Mahogany neck w/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Bridge: Rosewood Adjustable Bridge with 'H' Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Polished Ebony
- Tuning Machines: 'Heritage' Branded Tuners
- Weight: 6lb 11oz