This gorgeous, gently used 2018 Grosh NOS Retro in Sonic Blue is based on Mark Lettieri's NOS Retro.
As with all Grosh guitars we've ever had, this guitar is flawless and possesses all the hallmarks of an exceptional instrument: lightweight, loud, chimey, and balanced when played acoustically, flawless setup and playability, etc...The satin neck is pure heaven to play on.
Plugged in, you're treated to all the Strat goodness one could ever want with the added plus of a Grosh 327 humbucker in the bridge position. What does that mean exactly? The weak link in most Strats has been removed - the bridge pickup. You can get really fat, humbucker-meets-P90-esq tones in addition to all the SRV & Hendrix hollow neck pickup sounds, Knopfler "cluck"...it's all here.
Condition: Very Good+. Light to moderate signs of prior ownership, no fret wear, only a spot of slight discoloration on the side of the body near the input jack, likely from a guitar stand. The setup is spot on.
Looking for a "super Strat" that hasn't lost its vintage soul? This is your guitar. Priced with custom fitted hardshell case.
- Lightweight Swamp Ash Body, Sonic Blue
- One Piece Maple Neck, Aged Satin Lacquer Finish
- Medium Roundback (.830"/.930")
- 10" Radius
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- 6150 Frets (Medium)
- 25 1/2" Scale Length
- Gotoh 1088 Vintage Tremolo
- Locking Kluson Tuners
- 3-ply Aged White Pickguard
- Pickups: Grosh 60s Fat (neck and middle), 327 Humbucker (bridge)
- 5-way, Volume, Tone w/push-pull coil tap, Blend
- Custom fit hardshell case
- 7lbs 6oz
- SN 3717