With its classic body contours, the vintage-inspired Grosh NOS Retro model looks and feels a lot like an old Stratocaster, albeit a lot more refined. The "medium/large" neck carve combined with the 10" radius provides a more modern playing experience and is extremely comfortable.
This is a very loud and snappy guitar with tons of sustain (and that's just acoustically). Plugged in, this guitar proves itself to be very versatile thanks in large part to the clever blend control (2nd tone knob) and a split-able humbucker in the bridge position. Thanks to this setup, there are simply no anemic bridge pickup tones in this guitar. On the contrary, you're presented with fat, stinging, beautifully compressed bridge pickup tones and all the classic Strat "cluck" and chime you could ever want in the other positions.
Playability and setup? Guitars don't really get any better. Effortless playability thanks to some of the best fret work we've ever seen (and that's all of Don's guitars, truthfully).
This is a killer Super Strat-style guitar that will easily satisfy even the most demanding of players. Priced with custom fitted hardshell case.
- Lightweight Swamp Ash Body
- Maple neck, Birdseye Maple fingerboard
- Aged Satin Lacquer Neck Finish
- Medium/Large Roundback (.850"/.950")
- 10" Radius
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- 6150 Stainless frets
- 25 1/2" Scale Length
- Gotoh 510 Vintage 6-Screw Tremolo
- Locking Kluson Tuners
- Aged White 3-ply Pickguard
- Grosh 60's Fat pickups (middle and neck), 327 humbucker
- 5-way, volume, tone (push/pull), blend
- Custom Fit Hardshell Case
- SN 4083