A Surf Green Grosh NOS Retro with a Grosh 327 humbucker? Oh yeah!
Our jaws hit the floor when we popped the case on this stunning super-Strat-to-end-all-super-Strats. It's simply flawless and possesses all the hallmarks of an exceptional instrument: it's lightweight, loud, chimey, flawless setup and playability, etc...All the Strat goodness one could ever tonally is on tap with the added bonus of a splittable Grosh 327 humbucker in the bridge position.
What does that mean exactly?
The weak link in most Strats has been removed - the bridge pickup. You can get really fat humbucker tones, traditional Strat single coil bridge tones (but vastly improved - more like a Tele bridge pickups), in addition to all the SRV & Hendrix hollow neck pickup sounds, Knopfler "cluck"...it's all here.
Looking for a "super Strat" that hasn't lost its vintage soul? This is your guitar. Priced with custom fitted hardshell case.
- Lightweight Swamp Ash body
- One Piece Maple Neck, Aged Satin Lacquer Finish
- Medium Roundback carve (.83"-93")
- 10" Radius
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- 6150 Frets (Medium)
- 25 1/2" Scale Length
- Gotoh 1088 Vintage Tremolo
- Lucking Kluson Tuners
- 3-ply aged white pickguard
- Pickups: Grosh 60s Fat (neck and middle), 327 Humbucker (bridge)
- Weight: 7lbs
- Custom fit hardshell case