As with all Grosh guitars we've ever had, our latest Grosh NOS Retro with a Grosh 327 humbucker is flawless and possesses all the hallmarks of an exceptional instrument: lightweight, loud, chimey, and balanced when played acoustically, flawless setup and playability, etc...
Plugged in, you're treated to all the Strat goodness one could ever want with the added plus of a splittable Grosh 327 humbucker in the bridge position. What does that mean exactly? The weak link in most Strats has been removed - the bridge pickup. You can get really fat, midrange rich humbucker tones, traditional Strat single coil bridge tones (but vastly improved - more like a Tele bridge pickup), in addition to all the SRV & Hendrix hollow neck pickup sounds, Knopfler "cluck"...it's all here.
Looking for a "super Strat" that hasn't lost its vintage soul? This is your guitar. Priced with custom fitted hardshell case.
- Lightweight Alder Body
- Maple Neck, Indian Rosewood Fingerboard Aged Satin Lacquer Finish
- Medium/Large Roundback (.850"/.950")
- 10" Radius
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- 6150 Frets (Medium)
- 25 1/2" Scale Length
- Gotoh 510 Vintage Tremolo
- Lucking Kluson Tuners
- Brown Tortoise Pickguard
- Pickups: Grosh 60s Fat (neck and middle), 327 Humbucker (bridge)
- Super 5-way, Vol, Tone w/ Push-Pull Coil Tap, Blend
- Custom fit hardshell case
- SN 4100