Girouard continues on a meteoric rise, Max and Lauri's mandolins earning high marks and rave reviews for workmanship, tone, beauty, and facile playability. Back in the shop, this is one of our favorite Girouard mandolins to have sold in recent years, and is newly available again. It has an incredibly sweet tone, perfectly suited to old-time, Celtic or classical styles. An Ensemble Two Point model, it features a "Bog" cedar top and stunningly flamed, Big Leaf maple back and sides, and comes to us in excellent condition.
Priced with its original hard case.
- Oval hole, symmetrical two point
- One piece “Bog” cedar top
- Big leaf back and sides, red maple neck
- Varnish finish
Macassar fretboard and peghead overlay w/ Girouard Script inlay
- Compound radius fingerboard (7.25 at nut - 12 at bridge)
- Body bound in triple laminate black with side stripe
- EVO Gold frets
- Soft V shape neck
- Rubner tuners
- James Tailpiece
- 13.875" scale
- 1.125" bone nut
- Serial number 177