Borderline New Old Stock Gibson SG Standard '61 in Vintage Cherry just in! This 2021 model is super clean, lightweight, and has some excellent sustain.
These late model '61 Standards have a great playing slim taper carve C neck profile and a great sounding pair of the newly designed 60s Burstbucker humbuckers, tone is clear and bright with great upper midrange punch.
Condition: Excellent. Very little play time on this one. The original owner purchased it new and took great care of it. Light handling and play wear throughout with no fretwear to speak of.
Priced with original Gibson hardshell case.
- Mahogany body and neck
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Vintage Cherry Finish
- Slim Taper C neck profile: .81" @ 1st fret / .91" @ 12th fret
- Rosewood fingerboard w/ Acrylic Trapezoid inlays
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.695"
- Graphtech nut
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe
- Gibson 60s Burstbucker Humbuckers
- Controls 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Weight: 6lb 15oz