This 2016 Gibson Les Paul Standard T is a great sounding, great playing Les Paul for players who appreciate vintage guitars but need a slightly more modern instrument.
Made from a weight-relieved mahogany body and gorgeous AAA flamed maple top, the Standard T features an asymmetrical slim taper neck carve, compound radius fretboard (slightly rounder by the lower frets, slightly flatter up past the 12th fret), and Burstbucker Pro pickups (Alnico 5 magnets) with coil-tapping capabilities.
These specs yield a really easy playing guitar that can cover vintage tones through to more modern sounds. The neck feels fast and the playability, thanks to the Plek job these guitars receive at the Gibson factory, is pretty flawless. In short, it's a really fun, resonant, and well made guitar.
Condition: Excellent. Very light signs of prior ownership. The setup and playability are spot on.
All in all, a great Les Paul that would make a lot of players happy! Priced with hardshell case.
- AAA flamed maple top
- Mahogany body and neck
- Asymmetrical slim taper neck shape
- 22 frets
- Scale length of 24.75"
- Dark rosewood compound-radius fretboard
- TekToid graphite nut
- Burstbucker Pro alnico 5 humbucker at the neck
- Burstbucker Pro alnico 5 humbucker at the bridge
- Two volume controls with push-pull coil tapping option
- Two push-pull tone controls -- phase and pure bypass settings
- Tone Pro tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Grover locking tuners
- Traditional hardshell case included
- 8lbs 3oz
- SN 160014821