It's hard to argue with the iconic beauty of a Goldtop Les Paul. With nearly 70 years in production, it's one of the classiest electric guitar designs on the planet. This 2019 Standard pulls a lot of influence from the early Les Pauls and puts it in a modern-built package that make it quite versatile.
These specs yield a really easy playing guitar that can cover vintage tones through to more modern sounds. The neck feels fast and the playability, thanks to the Plek job these guitars receive at the Gibson factory, is pretty flawless. In short, it's a really fun, resonant, and well made guitar.
Condition: Excellent. Very light signs of prior ownership. There's one small crack in the bridge pickup volume knob but it remains functional. The setup and playability are fantastic.
All in all, a great Les Paul that would make a lot of players happy!
Priced with hardshell case.
- Body Material: Mahogany Body w/ Maple top
- Neck Material: Mahogany Neck
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: "C" profile, .88-.97"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Electronics: Original Gibson pickups and electronics, with 3-way toggle switch and volume/tone controls for each pickup
- Weight: 9lb 8oz
- Serial # 116890079