Since its original release in 1964, the Mustang Bass has been one of Fender's most enduring bass designs, finding its way into the hands of bassists ranging from The Rolling Stones to My Chemical Romance.
This updated version of the short-scale underground hero adds the power of Fender's venerable P Bass and J Bass pickups to the traditional Mustang design for flexible, thunderous bass tone with smooth playing feel and slick visual style.
- Aged Natural
- Alder body, gloss Polyester
- Maple neck, gloss Urethane
- C neck carve
- 9.5" radius Pau Ferro fingerboard
- 19 frets
- 1.5" synthetic bone nut
- 4-Saddle Standard bridge
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Fender Vintage-Style tuners
- Fender 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound strings, Long Scale, (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup, Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass neck pickup
Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Gig Bag