It's always a great day when a Masterbuilt Tele comes through the shop. This is our first Carlos Lopez build and we're mighty impressed with his work!
Lightweight (6lbs 15oz), fantastic playability, and most important - killer, killer mid-50s Tele tones. Chimey, airy, great low-mid fatness surrounding each note...it's hard to describe sound, but this is what we look for in a great Tele. All the old ones have this quality. It's bright without being shrill...punchy....chimey....nuanced....when you sit with a guitar like this, even if you're mainly a Strat player, you get it. Immediately. Right, Telecasters are phenomenal guitars. If it's been awhile since you've said that about a Tele, might we recommend checking this stunner out?
Condition: Like new. It's a relic'd guitar, of course, which is very well done, btw.
Priced with hardshell case.
- Brand Fender Custom Shop
- Model Masterbuilt Dealer Select Wildwood 10 '55 Telecaster
- Masterbuilder Carlos Lopez
- Finish Color Butterscotch Blonde
- Aging Journeyman Relic
- Finish Type Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Weight 6.85 lbs.
- Body Wood Ash
- Neck Wood One Piece of Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape '52 U
- Neck Dimensions .870 1st - .950 12th
- Fingerboard Radius Exclusive Wildwood Custom 10" Radius
- Inlays Black Dots
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Width at Nut 1.650"
- Nut Material Bone
- Frets 21 6105 Narrow-Tall
- Pickups 2 Josefina Hand-Wound Twisted Tele Single-Coils Wound to Wildwood Specification
- Controls Volume, Tone, 3-Position Switch
- Hardware Chrome/Nickel
- Tuners Vintage Style with Nickel Buttons
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Case Limited Edition Hardshell Case with Embroidered Custom Shop Logo
- COA Yes
- 6lbs 15oz