The Postmodern Stratocaster from Fender's Custom Shop is all about combining old-school Fender vibe with more modern refinements. A two-piece Ash body, quartersawn maple neck w/a very comfy 60's Oval C carve, 9.5-12" compound radius, 6105 frets, and hand-wound Poblano pickups with Vintage Modified #2 wiring meld old-school playing feel and looks, with new-school playability and slightly hotter tones.
Condition: Excellent. Very light fret wear, setup feels great w/easy to play action.
Strat players who are seeking that great "in-between" guitar, one that captures old-school feel and vibe with an expanded tonal range and modern playability, will find lots to love here. A fantastic Strat, period! Priced with hardshell case.
- 3 Tone Sunburst, Journeyman Relic Finish
- 2-Piece Select Ash Body, deep contours, contoured heel, sorted for light weight
- Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck with '60s Style "Oval C" carve (.79-.93")
- Round-Lam Maple Fingerboard with 9.5-12" compound radius
- 21, 6105 Frets
- 1.65" nut width
- Hand-wound Poblano pickups, middle is reverse wound
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Modified #2 Wiring
- 3-Ply Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines with Fender Logo
- Deluxe Hardshell Case and CoA
- 7lbs 11oz
- SN 1946