Check out the Faded Chocolate 3-Tone Sunburst waves of grain on this custom shop Ash-bodied beauty!
Built in the style of a late "whiteguard" era 50s tele, this Custom Shop LTD '58 Telecaster features a Heavy Relic finish that delivers some serious vibe. It's got one of our favorite neck carves from Fender (the 10/56 "V") and sounds fantastic with the set of '58 Handwound pickups.
Priced with hardshell case and COA.
- Color: Chocolate 3-Color Sunburst w/ Heavy Relic finish
- 2-Piece Select Ash Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck w/ 10/56 "V" profile
- Profile measurements: .875" @ 1st fret / .951" @ 12th fret
- Medium Vintage Frets
- Handwound '58 Telecaster Pickups
- 7.25-9.5" Compound Radius Fingerboard
- Threaded steel saddles
- Vintage Aged Hardware
- Weight: 7lb 2oz