This Limited Edition 50s Twisted Tele Custom Journeyman Relic is everything you would imagine from the Fender Custom Shop—from vintage swagger to all the little enhancements that create a one-of-a-kind playing experience.
The two-piece ash body features a Journeyman Relic lacquer finish, which is the perfect amount of relic for players who intend to inflict more natural wear and tear themselves. The one-piece 2A flame maple neck has a very comfy ’57 soft “V” profile, vintage compound radius (7.25”-9.5”), and 21 narrow tall (6105) frets.
The bridge pickup angle of the hand-wound Twisted Tele bridge pickup is reversed to fatten up the treble strings and tighten the bass side, while the hand-wound Twisted Tele neck pickup is mounted to the body for extra stability and stronger tone. Three-way switching and Fat ’50s Tele wiring produce juicier tone and more transparent bloom.
Other features include a single-ply eight-hole parchment pickguard, reverse Nocaster bridge with compensated brass saddles for perfect intonation, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut, and single wing string tree. Also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- 2-piece Select Ash Body, lacquer finish
- 1-piece 2A Flame Quartersawn Maple neck
- 1-piece AA Flame Maple fingerboard, nitro lacquer
- 7.25"-9.5" compound radius
- 1957 Soft V carve, .850"-.990"
- 6105 Narrow/Tall frets, 21
- Bone nut
- Reverse Nocaster Bridge with Brass RSD Saddles
- 1-Ply Parchment pickguard
- Vintage-Style tuners
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound Twisted Tele Single-Coil pickups
- Volume, Tone, 3-way switch
- Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity