With its none-more-classic vibe and traditional appointments, this 2005 Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster Relic in 3-Tone Sunburst gets right to the heart of a mid 60s Strat in sound, feel, and looks. Having just had an original 1965 Fender Stratocaster here in the shop, we can attest to the level of detail and dedication Fender puts into their vintage-style builds.
First impressions upon picking it up - it's super resonant! That airy yet punchy acoustic voice translates wonderfully plugged in. The versatility of great strat is inherent in this build.
Condition: Excellent+. Very little fretwear present. Well maintained with little wear outside of the light relic treatment from the factory. Original COA included.
- 3-Tone Sunburst nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Alder body
- Maple neck w/ Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Medium C neck profile
- Transitional 'Fender' headstock decal
- Custom Shop '65 Stratocaster pickups
- 5-way pickup selector switch
- Weight: 7lb 11oz