Originally designed to appeal to jazz guitarists with elegant appointments and sophisticated controls, the Jazzmaster found its way into the hands of musical rebels.
From surf to punk and indie rock, its flexible sound heralded the call of change and shaped the voice of rebellion.
The American Original ‘60s Jazzmaster faithfully recreates the voice and style of this classic guitar, supplementing them with smooth, modern playability.
- Alder body, gloss lacquer
- Maple neck, gloss nitro lacquer
- Mid '60s "C" carve
- Round-Laminated Rosewood fingerboard
- 9.5" radius
- Vintage Tall frets, 21
- Bone nut, 1.65"
- Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Dual Pure Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster pickups, white covers
- Aged White "Witch Hat" knobs
- Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup