When Fender released the Stratocaster in 1954, they didn’t set out to create a classic—but they did.
The Stratocaster’s sleek style, articulate sound and plethora of innovations redefined electric guitar and opened up a brave new world of musical possibilities.
The American Original ‘50s Stratocaster maintains Fender’s legendary original-era style and ground-breaking tone, while adding modern feel and pickup switching.
- Alder body, gloss lacquer
- Maple neck & fingerboard
- 9 1/2" radius
- Soft V neck carve
- 21 frets
- Bone nut, 1.65"
- Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo, 6-Screw Vintage-Style bridge
- 1-Ply pickguard, knob, pickup covers - eggshell
- Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat pickups
- Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Vintage-Style Hardshell case
- USA made