This guitar is a perennial shop favorite and will make a believer out of even the most seasoned Collings vet. This is a wonderfully lightweight and responsive guitar, with bass and low-mid rumble you won't believe is coming from a Sitka-topped OM. The torrefied top takes the new guitar edge off, and what you're left with is a dry-sounding guitar that retains the awesome clarity and punch you'd expect from a Collings, coupled with the power of a broken-in vintage guitar. This one is all but guaranteed to become your go-to guitar! Price with TKL case.
Photos feature model currently in stock. Video features a previously sold model.
- Torrefied Sitka spruce top
- East Indian rosewood back and sides
- 25 1/2" scale length
- 1 3/4" nut width
- 2 5/16" string spacing at the bridge
- Animal protein glue
- Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped bracing
- Extra thin high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany neck with Traditional profile
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid gold pearl Collings logo
- Ebony fingerboard & belly-style bridge
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- TKL hard case
- Serial No. 32344