Stunningly beautiful Collings MT Oval in the new-favorite Sheraton Brown finish. This mandolin harkens back to the Gibsons of old in looks AND tone--it rings all the way up the neck with a fat, woody chime that would suit anything from jazz, to Celtic to old-time. A wonderful mandolin, priced with a Collings hard case.
Photos may vary from current stock.
- Select Englemann spruce top
- Select figured maple back, sides and neck
- Satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Ebony fingerboard & adjustable floating bridge
- V shaped neck profile
- 1 3/16" nut width
- 13 7/8" scale length
- 1 9/16" string spacing
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Serial No. A4391