Stunningly beautiful Collings MT Oval in rare "Cherry" Sunburst finish! This mandolin harkens back to the Gibsons of old in looks AND tone--it rings all the way up the neck with a fat, woody chime that would suit anything from jazz, to Celtic to old-time. A wonderful mandolin, priced with a Collings-branded TKL hard case.
Pictures are of a previously sold instrument with identical specs. New pictures coming soon!
- Select Englemann spruce top
- Select figured maple back, sides and neck
- Satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Ebony fingerboard & adjustable floating bridge
- V shaped neck profile
- 1 3/16" nut width
- 13 7/8" scale length
- 1 9/16" string spacing
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Serial No. A4514