It's hard to top the classics, and this Faded Cherry I-35LC with its gorgeous figured Maple top perfectly encapsulates what we love about Collings and their take on this iconic model.
The I-35LC has become the go to guitar in the Collings electric lineup for lots of players, taking some of its classic queues from the Gibson ES-335 and creating a refined, sleek, and refreshed semi-hollow electric that pushes forward a vintage-inspired sonic recipe with modern build quality and unrivaled fit, finish, playability, and tone.
Loaded with Throbak SLE 101+ MXV pickups, this I-35LC delivers all that PAF richness, midrange, and punch, with great harmonic overtones one can expect in an excellent semi-hollow electric.
A new icon in our minds, not to be missed. Priced with a deluxe hardshell case.
- Maple Laminate Top, Back, and Sides
- Honduran Mahogany Neck
- Semi-Hollow Construction with Maple Center Block
- Faded Cherry nitrocellulose finish
- 24 7/8" Scale Length
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- Ebony Peghead veneer
- East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- TonePros Tailpiece and Bridge
- Throbak SLE 101+ MXV Pickups
- Gotoh Tuners with Engraved Collings Logo
- Deluxe Ameritage Hardshell Case
- Serial No. I35LC221835