Ever wonder what it would sound like to shoehorn a pair of humbuckers into an old ES-330? Sure, you'd have to slice into a perfectly good vintage guitar to complete the experiment, or find a factory special order for premium collector $$$, but who wants to do that? Here's where this off-the-beaten-path I-30 comes in...
Outfitted with a set of Throbak SLE 101 Plus MXV humbuckers set into a maple laminate body, these PAF style pickups inject a bigger, broader voice to the instrument, with a touch of added midrange and bite to complement the sweet airy hollowbody tones.
Want some semi-hollow flavor in a lightweight hollow body package? How about some acoustic qualities mixed with some PAF power? If so, then this is the guitar for you.
Price includes hardshell case.
- Fully hollow w/parallel trestle braces
- Maple laminate body/top
- Honduran mahogany neck w/rosewood fingerboard
- Kluson ABR-1 bridge
- Collings original tailpiece
- Throbak SLE 101+ MXV Humbuckers
- 1 11/16" nut
- 24 7/8" Scale Length
- Extra long mortise & tenon neck joint
- Medium 18% nickel-silver frets
- Ebony headstock veneer w/MOP Collings Logo
- 50s style wiring
- 12" radius
- Ameritage Deluxe hardshell case
- Serial No. I30LC22592