Wow Factor is at a Perfect 10 with this new Collings I-30 LC.
Featuring a Pelham Blue top with Iced Tea back and sides (yes, that's right - Iced Tea back and sides), a 60s Neck carve, Bigsby, and an incredible sounding set of Throbak SLE101+ humbuckers, this I-30 LC has all the fixings with a knock-out custom aesthetic.
The use of humbuckers in the thinline hollowbody present something a little different than the traditional P90s that I-30s normally come loaded with. Slightly higher output combined with a bigger, tighter low end response and sweet top end expands the tonal palette of this model, yielding some pseudo-335 tones while maintaining the airiness of the I-30's fully hollow construction.
If the look doesn't stop you in your tracks, then the tone most definitely will. It's one of the coolest spec'ed I-30s to ever come through our doors for sure!
Priced with hardshell case.
- Fully hollow w/ parallel trestle braces
- Maple laminate body/top
- Pelham Blue top w/ Iced Tea back and sides
- Honduran Mahogany neck w/ Rosewood fingerboard
- 60s Neck carve
- Kluson ABR-1 bridge
- Bigsby vibrato tailpiece
- Throbak SLE 101+ MXV Humbuckers
- 1 11/16" nut
- 24 7/8" Scale Length
- Extra long mortise & tenon neck joint
- Medium 18% nickel-silver frets
- Ebony headstock veneer w/ MOP Collings Logo
- 50s style wiring
- 12" radius
- Ameritage Deluxe hardshell case
- Serial No. I30LC22549