Looking for that quintessential mid-powered black panel tone with modern build quality and reliability? If so, check out this gently used Clark Belmont Reverb head in on consignment.
The Belmont shares lineage from the venerable Fender Vibrolux Reverb of the mid 60s, arguably one of the best amps made by Fender during this period. At 35 watts output, it's the perfect club amp, capable of sweet low volume cleans with enough power to easily hang in a band mix.
The head format allows for even greater flexibility both on stage or in home/studio environments, giving the player the option of pairing it with various cabinet and speaker types. This particular amp features a slight oddity- Clark installed a Beaufort model faceplate on the chassis, when the amp is in fact a Belmont model (identified and confirmed by Clark via the serial number and corresponding tube chart inside the head cabinet).
Condition: Lightly used by previous owner (never gigged). There is some slight delamination of the tolex on rear panel, mainly on the inside edges, otherwise, it is very clean, 100% functional, loaded with nine NOS tubes, and sounding killer!
Skip the wait and save a little in process and grab this Belmont Reverb!
**This amp is still under warranty and will extend to the next owner through 2026!
- 35 Watt All-Tube head based on the famous AB-763 Vibrolux Reverb circuit
- Tube-driven spring reverb
- 60s style optocoupler vibrato circuit
- NOS tubes: 2x 6L6 power tubes / 1x 5AR4 rectifier tube / 4x 12AX7 & 2x 12AT7 preamp tubes
- Allen Bradley resistors, Jupiter Red Astron capacitors, Sprague electrolytics
- Custom-wound Power & Output transformers
- Reverb/Vibrato footswitch included