This gently used 2018 Les Paul Special Double Cut Figured Top is a mash up of several circa-1959 vintage Gibson models that looks, feels, and plays like a golden-era classic.
Starting with a 1960 Les Paul Special Double Cut, Gibson added a figured maple top, body binding, Custombuckers, and an ABR-1 bridge and stop bar setup. The result is a stunning, retro-mod beauty that plays and sounds like the best of all worlds.
Condition: Excellent. Signs of light play wear throughout, including some scuffs, surface scratches, pickguard wear, and light patina on the hardware, most of which is present due to the VOS finish. Frets are in great shape and playability is spot-on.
Price includes OHSC and COA.
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany body, 2-Piece Figured Maple top
- 3-Ply W/B/W Binding (Body), 1-Ply White (Neck)
- Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina) finish
- Solid Mahogany neck
- 1960 Slim Taper carve
- Profile measurements: .84" @ 1st fret / .93" @ 12th fret
- Indian Rosewood fingerboard, Hide Glue Fit
- 12" radius
- 24.75" scale length
- Medium-Jumbo frets, 22
- 1.69" nut width, corian (material)
- Pearloid Dot inlays
- ABR-1 bridge w/brass saddles
- Grover Kidney tuners
- Black Multi-Ply pickguard
- Black Top Hat knobs
- Custombucker Alnico III pickups
- 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, 3-way switch
- Custom Shop Hardshell case
- Weight: 7lb 4oz