Cioks DC10 Link Power SupplyRegular price $259.00
The advance CIOKS DC10 Link Power Supply features ten isolated outlets with a maximum total of 2800mA output current. It has adjustable 9V to 24V DC outlets that could power standard low-to-high current stompboxes. It is even compatible with pedals that have non-standard voltages such as 15V Tonebones, 22V Blackstar, or 24V GLAB GSC-4 controller.
The DC10 Link features a courtesy AC mains outlet, which allows you to connect two or more power supplies together via a single mains power cord. You can customize your rig's power bank to match its specific needs. It also comes with an onboard mA-meter that measures your pedals' current draw, informing you which correct outlet should be used. For example, DC10 Link will tell you to connect a 160mA pedal into a 400mA output instead of using the 200mA outlet. This way, you don't go "wasting" any power.
- Pedalboards Compatible With: Temple Audio or Pedaltrain
- Pedals Compatible With: BOSS, EHX, GLAB, Tonebones, Blackstar, and more
- AC Input: 110~120V AC 60Hz or 220~240V AC 50Hz, Max 50W
- Outputs 1~2: 9V DC / 100mA | Outputs 3~4: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA | Outputs 5~6: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA | Output 7: 9 or 12V DC / 400mA | Outputs 8~9: 9V DC / 400mA | Output 10: Adjustable 9~24V DC / 800~300mA (max 7.2W)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.5 x 1.7" (Excluding Rubber Feet)
- Weight: 2.6 lb
- CIOKS DC10 Link Power Supply
- Mains power cord
- 17 Flex Cables
- Pedalboard Mounting Hardware: screws, washers, stand-offs, hex keyUser Manual
- Drill Template (Product Sheet)
- Flex Guide