CIOKS 4 is the perfect companion for CIOKS DC7 in case you would like four additional outlets with four selectable voltages (9, 12, 15 and 18V DC) which can each deliver 660mA at 9V DC. Simply connect CIOKS 4 to your DC7 via the courtesy 24V outlet and you are good to go.
But that is definitely not all – what makes CIOKS 4 truly unique is the fact that you can power it with anything from 9V to 24V DC, 9V to 12V AC via the non-polarized DC socket input. Via its 5V USB C input CIOKS 4 can even be powered by connecting a USB powerbank to the unit or by using your tablet power supply. This flexibility means that you can use CIOKS 4 as a stand-alone unit and power it with any of the most common adapters, such as the ones you might use to power a single pedal. CIOKS 4 can also convert an unused AC outlet on your existing power supply into 4 isolated DC outlets.
- Pedalboard Compatible With: Temple Audio and Pedaltrain
- Universal Mains Input: 90~265V AC
- Number of Switchable Outputs: 4
- Number of Selectable Voltages (per output): 4
- Power cord with AC adapter
- 5 Flex Cables
- Pedalboard Mounting Hardware: 2 screws, hex key
- User Manual
- Drill Template (Product Sheet)
- Flex Guide