Beard makes quality square necks at all price points and this Deco Phonic Model 27 is the perfect example. We've had great success with his flat top and round neck guitars in this series.
A workhorse resonator built with an Art Deco motif, with all the attention to tonal details that make Paul Beard's instruments so sought after.
If you're wanting to lay down some Jerry Douglas licks, grab one of these Deco Phonics and head down the path of classic square neck tone!
- Finnish birch veneer top, back, and sides
- Vintage inspired durable semi-gloss finish
- Vintage Sunburst
- 25" scale length
- Morado fretboard
- Maple Neck (squareneck)
- Ebony/maple bridge inserts
- Golden Age Restoration Tuners
- Plated Coverplate, Screens, and Tailpiece
- Dual-screened soundholes
- Beard Legend Cone
- Original #14 Spider Bridge
- Deluxe hardshell case