We are thrilled to have our first Yanuziello guitar in the shop! This is one of those instruments that makes your jaw drop at first site - its beauty, originality, quality, sheer coolness...
"Where did this thing come from and why don't I know about them?" comes to mind. Build quality and playability? Flawless. Tones? Simply gorgeous both clean and overdriven. Joseph's eye for beautiful design is evident in every detail from the knobs, bridge, tailpiece, etc.. - all made by the man himself. The hollow body design, short scale, and custom designed Fralin pickups yield an extremely articulate, resonant, full-bodied tone (Bill Frisell owns a Yanuziello, btw). These are extremely rare and we'll be lucky to see a handful each year. Priced with hardshell case.
- Body and neck: South American mahogany - body is hollow except at neck pocket and bridge area.
- Top cap: Premium curly maple - one piece top
- Fingerboard: Braz. rosewood - 12" radius gold pearl dot markers
- Nut: Polished bone - 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Neck specs: ‘C’ shape. .850" behind the 1st fret, .965" behind the 12th fret
- Truss rod: Two way - adjustable at the nut
- Headstock face: Braz. rosewood
- Pickups: Fralin/Yanuziello single coils, reverse wound - similar to late 50's, early 60's Dearmonds
- Covers: Yanuziello custom made - chromed brass
- Tailpiece: Yanuziello custom trapeze - chromed brass
- Bridge: Braz. rosewood, height adjustable, compensated bone cap
- Controls: One master vol. and tone - three way switchcraft toggle Ivoroid knobs
- Pickguard: .090 Ivoroid celluloid
- Binding: Single ply - .060 Ivoroid celluloid - top of body, headstock and fingerboard
- Finish: Viceroy sunburst on top cap, clear lacquer top coats - hand polished to a high gloss
- Case: Ameritage/Yanuziello form fit hardshell - plush lined in crushed velour
- Serial Number: 19615E
- Weight: 4.13 lbs