Swart Atomic Jr Tweed w/Night Light Jr AttenuatorRegular price $1,460.00
Weighing in at a svelte 14lbs, the Atomic Jr melds 5 watt simplicity with a killer sounding reverb, "Hot" or "Clean" modes, and in this case, Michael's excellent Night Light Jr. attenuator affixed inside the lower portion of the cab (which is able to be on or off via the bypass switch).
What does this mean for you? You can get inspiring, complex, rich tones...drenched in a luscious reverb...at very reasonable volumes. Read: your living room. Could you blast this little guy at 12am without disturbing the family (or neighbors)? Well, that just depends now doesn't it? It's a loud 5 watts, but not overly so. It's ideal for home use, no question.
Looking more for a recording amp? This little guy will easily deliver the goods in front of a great mic. Heck, even with a not-so-great mic we imagine it'll still deliver impressive results - it's that good.
Michael has built a very solid reputation in the industry for his gorgeous sounding, looking, and extremely well made amps. Check out this little Atomic Jr amp- you won't be disappointed, we promise.
- 5W CLASS A ~ JUST INSANELY BIG TONE wReverb
- Single-Ended Output - Zero Negative Feedback
- 100% Tube Circuit - GZ34 or 5Y3 Valve Rectifier
- Big Swart Tube Reverb via 12DW7 [&] Spring Tank
- Hot and Clean mode Switch
- Powered by choice of 6V6 or 6L6 (shod w/6V6)
- JJ 12AX7 - JJ 12DW7 - JJ 6V6GT - JJ GZ34 Rectifier
- Point to Point Hand Wired Circuit
- Cathode Biased (no need to bias)
- Carbon Comp Resistors ~ Mallory Caps
- Cloth Hook-Up Wire
- Heaters referenced to ground
- All Swart Amplifiers employ Star Grounding
- 4 ohm 1/4" Out - Drive other Speaker/Cabinet
- Switchcraft 1/4 inch input and output
- CTS Potentiometers
- Custom High Quality USA Built Swart Spec Iron
- Speaker: 8" Weber Signature ~ 4 ohm
- Finger-Jointed, solid Pine Cab w/ Lacquer Tweed Cover
- Vintage Jewel Lamp ~ Circuit Fuse Protected
- Dimensions: 13 3/4T x 13W x 7 1/4 D @ 14lbs