For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, Fender has created the Vintera ‘60s Jaguar. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with recreated vintage-style pickups—this guitar has all of the “round”, yet bold, tone that made the Jaguar a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone Fender recreated the pair of single-coil Jaguar pickups to sound and feel more like the originals—keeping the focusing cages, of course. The chiming neck pickup is tempered by the bright, aggressive bridge pickup. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. Vintage-style Jaguar bridge, tremolo and tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic lead/rhythm circuit, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body, Gloss Polyester
- Maple neck w/Pau Ferro fretboard, Gloss Urethane
- 60s "C" carve
- 22 frets
- 1.65" Synthetic Bone nut
- 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable bridge with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Aged white pickup covers
- Vintage-Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass knobs
- Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jaguar pickups
- Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch, 3-way
- Deluxe gig bag