If you look in the dictionary under 'Stage Guitar', you're likely to find a picture of this Fender Custom Shop LTD '65 Strat in Aged Gold Sparkle. What a stunner!
Pulling some influence from the famous Dick Dale Stratocaster, this 2021 build encompasses much of that aesthetic, but gives it a 60s treatment with a bound fingerboard, mid/late 60s C neck carve, handwound '65 Strat pickups, and an Alder body. More modern player-friendly features like the 9.5" fingerboard radius, 5-way pickup selector switch, and the vintage modified wiring add to a great playing experience with tonal versatility to boot.
Condition: Near Mint. No clear distinction between a factory aged guitar and actual play wear. Frets show no wear.
Priced with original hardshell case.
- Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- 2A Flame Quartersawn Maple Neck with Bound Round-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard
- '65 Style "C"Back-Shape / .84" @ 1st fret - .96" @ 12th fret
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall (6105) Frets
- Hand-Wound Vintage '65 Strat Pickups with RWRP Middle
- Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed
- 5-Way Switch
- 3-Ply Eggshell pickguard
- Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree with Nylon Spacer
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- SN CZ550130
- Weight: 8lbs