The Collings C1035 is their most vintage-inspired option for players seeking the dry, woody snarl of the Depression-era blues boxes. With non-scalloped X-bracing utilizing 2 tone bars, a short scale, and 4 1/4" body depth, the C1035 provides all the honk and crispness that keeps players of all styles coming back to the fabled L-series guitars from the mid-to-late 1930's. Whether you're a singer-songwriter accompanying your voice, or a flatpicker who also plays rhythm in an old-time ensemble, the C1035 is the modern era's most finely crafted small-bodied guitar when it comes to incorporating vintage sound and effortless playability. Priced with TKL hard case.
Video is of a previously sold C1035 with identical specs.
- Mahogany back & sides
- Sitka Spruce top
- Non-scalloped X bracing (Adirondack Spruce) with two tone bars
- Wenge bridge & fingerboard
- Custom C-shaped neck (0.861" @ 1st fret, 0.979" @ 9th fret)
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- 1 3/4" Nut width
- 2 5/16" String spacing
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish w/Jet Black top
- Waverly Tuners w/Ivoroid buttons
- All other specs standard for C1035 model
- TKL Hardshell Case
- Serial No. 32069