Building off of the lush, tonal landscapes that the Julia Analog Chorus/Vibrato created, Julianna is an all analog, digital LFO, stereo chorus/vibrato with new expanded features. Julianna is able to produce mild smooth chorus, to seasick vibrato, to everywhere in between. Familiar controls like Lag, Dry-Chorus-Vibrato Blend, and selectable LFO wave shapes are all still here, but Julianna employs some new tricks: The Secondary LFO speed, modulation drift, tap/expression control and momentary features will have you commanding all new kinds of sounds not found in traditional chorus pedals.
- Tap Tempo Control: Set the rate of the LFO with the Rate knob or the tap tempo switch.
- Stereo In/Out Jacks: Run mono in/mono out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/stereo out.
- Momentary Secondary LFO Speed: Ramp up or slow down to a second LFO rate. See manual for details.
- Drift Function: Gently speed up and slow down the LFO rate. Kinda like having a little robot inside your pedal moving the Rate knob up and down. See manual for details. You'll like this one.
- Random LFO Shape: In addition to sine and triangle, Julianna adds a random wave shape option to modulate the pitch of your signal.
- Tap Division: Select quarter note, quarter note triplet or eighth note multiplier to scale a tapped in tempo.
- Expression Control: Control Depth, Rate or both with an expression pedal.
- External Tap In.