The Badwater is a bass tone magnification device sonically highlighting what makes bass so crucial to music. The all-in-one bass pre-amp and DI features optical compression, overdrive, and a four-band EQ section. Enhance your bass rig’s capabilities and dial in everything from warm cleans, gritty chords, punchy drive, or bright and crisp slap sounds.
Versatile and powerful tone sculpting tool for bassists of all styles.
Badwater features both 1/4 inch and XLR out options, so you’re always ready with a usable bass rig. Use the XLR to connect directly to the front-of-house or use the 1/4 inch out to run to an amp. Both outputs can be run simultaneously for direct and live amp stage monitoring. The Badwater Does not accept power from phantom power. Phantom power will be blocked out and will not damage the Badwater, but it is best to avoid turning on phantom power when the unit is connected.
- Optical comppression for smooth, added sustain.
- Blendable drive control with three different voicing options.
- Boost/Cut EQ section. +/- 12dB on low and high controls and +/- 10dB on Mid, LMF, and HMF controls.
- Sweep 500 Hz to 2.4 kHz through the Low Mid & LMF controls and 3.5 kHz to 7.5 kHz on High Mid & HMF controls.
- Ground lift to isolate the GND pin on XLR to help reduce hum if present.
- 1/4 inch instrument signal & XLR line-level output options.
- Outputs run simultaneously for direct and on-stage connections.