Whether you're about to embark on your very first pedalboard build or you're a stompbox aficionado with some serious pedalboard pedigree, we can all agree that wiring a rig can be a daunting task. Should you go the soldered route for tried-and-true reliability? Or go solderless for efficiency and convenience? Our friends at TourGear Designs have stepped up to the plate to offer something in between- compact plugs that compete with some of the best solderless plug designs, combined with strong and sturdy pre-fabricated construction to eliminate additional board building time.
TourGear burst onto the scene in 2021 with one arguably the most pedalboard-friendly patch cable available on the market today. The Flat Pedal Cable features a super small plug head combined with a strong flat-style cable that aims at minimizing footprint and maximizing layout, a critical aspect in determining pedalboard real estate.
So what's the catch? Yea, we thought that too. Great design probably means the tone is going to suffer, right? Not true here, folks! With 99.9% Pure Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) for both conductors and its 95% twisted shield, the Flat Pedal provides capacitance of 36.5 pF/ft, which competes with a lot of high-end cables in the market and helps maintain great tone.
No longer does the simple and easy solution mean compromise.
TourGear Flat Pedal Cables flat out deliver.
**Stock photo shown - cable length and configuration vary based on selection**
- High-Quality Flat Angled Plugs
- Ultimate Space-Saving Compact Design
- Easy Grip Edge Super Flat Angled Plugs
- 0.25" / 6.3 mm Audio TS Connection Jacks
- Flexible Copper Conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 26 AWG)
- Twisted Copper Shielding (38 x 0.12 mm / 26 AWG)
- Premium Quality PVC Cable Mantle
- Black PVC jacket
- Multiple lengths available
- Available in C-Shape (side by side jacks) or S-Shape (side jack to top jack)