- Superb Murphy Lab Ultra-Light Aged finish and VOS patina hardware
- Maple/poplar/maple semi-hollow body with center block
- Authentic ’59 medium “C” neck profile and Indian rosewood fingerboard with rolled binding: .87" @ 1st fret / .94" @ 12th fret
- Specially calibrated, unpotted Custombucker Alnico III pickups
- 3-way toggle switch; 2 volume, 2 tone controls; CTS audio taper pots and paper-in-oil capacitors
- Adjustable ABR-1 bridge; lightweight aluminum stopbar
- Kluson single-line, single-ring tuners
- Handcrafted in Gibson’s Nashville Custom Shop
- Weight: 8lbs
Killer preowned Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab '59 ES-335 in Black with the Ultra Light Aging just in! Man, what a fantastic example of a 335!
These Murphy Lab builds continue to impress us as some of the very best guitars Gibson has built in the last 25-30 years. This '59 style build rocks all the features of the earliest examples of these guitars like the long pickguard, dot inlays, and bonnet knobs. Equal parts sustain and punch with touch sensitivity and acoustic-like response make these truly some of the most versatile electrics out there.
Condition: Excellent. Very light signs of use distinguishable from the factory aged finish and process. Frets are in great shape as well, with just the lightest evidence of play wear.
Priced with OHSC.
Please note: used instruments are, well, used. We pride ourselves on thoroughly vetting, and carefully photographing, each pre-owned instrument we sell, but many of them carry subtle signs of handling that can escape even the most discerning eye. If you have questions about the condition of this instrument, we invite you to call us for an in-hand description. We're here to help!